What Home Means To Me
What home means to me…
– A place I can be myself
– A place I have all my memories in
– A place I belong
– A place I plant my mind and heart in
– A place I can always go to
– A place I always know where it is
– A place that is always within you
– A place that makes a group of people a family
Home is a place where you can do what you want. It is a place where you belong, A place you can be yourself. And lastly, it is a place that makes a group of people a family. It has laughter and fun in it. A home is not just a random building, it is a special place that makes families come together and share love.
Home is a safe place to be in.
Owned by a family.
My home is always within me.
Everybody is more happy when we’re in it.