The Meaning of Home to Me
1. The meaning of home to me is that I have a roof over my head and nice good healthy food for me to eat.
2. .What home means to me is that I get to see my older brother come home from school every day and that I get to see my mom come home from a very hard working day at her work and ask me how was your day at school today.
3. And what also means home to me is that I can sit at my family table and eat my healthy food with my family of 5 me my mom my dad and my 2 brothers Devin and Brad.
4. What home also means to me is that I am capable to play any video game I want since my dad pays the internet bill every couple months so that I can do my Online gaming.
5. What home means to me is that I can go home and feel safe no matter what happens to me because my house is super secure and also I live in a neighbourhood so I don’t think anyone would want to rob my house out of all the other ones they could go for.
6. What home also means to me is that I can go home and so all of my beautiful family members and there is so many family memories in my home and that’s what I love about home it’s a wonderful place that I can go and spend time with all of my family members.