How to bake a home
4 ½ cups of love
2 cups of fun
1½ cups of safety
1 cup of comfort
¾ cup of humor
2 cups of familiar
¾ cups of happiness
2 ½ cups of memories
1 ½ tbsp of welcome
1 cups of privacy
1. Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
2. First mix love, fun and happiness together in a stand mixer using a low speed until fully combined.
3. In a different bowl mix the memories and familiar.
4. Combine love, fun, and happiness with the memories and familiar mix. Beat on a medium speed until smooth. This should only take a couple of minutes. (around 3-6 minutes)
5. After you are done, and the batter is smooth add safety and comfort.
6. Then add privacy and make sure that you break all the lumps. And you might want to use a faster mode for this.
7. Now you will need to add welcome and humor.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Let cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!